Napoleon Arlington – GDS20 Direct Vent Gas Stove
The Napoleon Arlington – GDS20 is a classic looking cast iron gas stove, with its slender, space saving design and 45° venting, is perfect for smaller rooms. The GDS20 is available in painted black or a porcelain enamel Majolica brown finishes and comes standard with a MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panel. The large PHAZERAMIC™ burner system, PHAZER® log set and brightly glowing ember bed that can be viewed through the European styled ceramic glass viewing area.
- Required Options
- Available Accessories
Manufacturer’s Suggested Price: $2,099*
The Napoleons Arlington GDS20 Gas Stove is a great choice if you are limited on space. The Arlington is a slender, compact gas stove
that kicks out over 20,000 BTU’s and features a 50% turndown rate when you want a beautiful looking flame without the heat. This gas stove features a stunning European design in a solid cast iron finish. The Napoleon GDS20 Arlington Direct Vent Gas Stove has the following features:
- This is a great slender, compact cast iron gas stove with great performance
- PHAZERAMIC™ burner technology featuring a randomly flickering flame and realistic glowing ember bed
- Available in black or porcelain majolica brown
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Realistic, ceramic fibre, light-weight molded PHAZER™ log set for a natural wood burning look
- Painted black cast iron finish in a unique European design
- Reflective porcelain back panel enhances flame’s appearance and efficiency
- Piezo ignitor
- Heat transferring ceramic glass
- On/off switch with safety light indicating when the pilot light is on
- Millivolt remote control natural gas valve with built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- President’s limited lifetime warranty
- 100% SAFEGUARD™ gas control system
- Comes Standard with 2015 ANSI Approved Safety Screen
- Options available: Wall thermonstat, on/off and thermostat remote controls and Lorena slate soapstone inset
1) Required Venting – Questions about venting? We can help!
Please call us and we can help you determine the appropriate venting for your situation.