Napoleon Ascent 36 – Napoleon B36 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
- Required Options
- Available Accessories
Product Information for Napoleon B36 Direct Vent Gas
Combining technology with classic designs Napoleon has developed the new Ascent line of fireplaces featuring several clean face units. Looking for a direct vent gas fireplaces for a new home or renovation? The Ascent 36 – Napoleon B36 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace is the perfect fireplace. This gas fireplaces comes with Napoleon’s classic PHAZER log set which produces the most realistic flame in the industry. The small size makes it the perfect fireplace for rooms or areas that can’t accommodate a large hearth.
- Napoleon’s B36 Direct Vent Gas Fireplaceexclusive PHAZER® log set and glowing ember bed give you the most realistic flame in the industry today
- Clean face design with no louvres
- Pan style burner
- Comes with 2015 ANSI Approved Safety Screen
- Millivolt or Electronic ignition systems available
- Flex connector complete with shut off (Electronic ignition system only)
- Natural gas (propane conversion kit available)
- 18,000 BTUs
- 40% Flame/Heat Adjustment
- Comes standard with 2015 ANSI approved safety screen
- Optional blower
- Optional remote control
- Optional decorative front or trim kit
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels
The Napoleon B36 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace replaces the BGD36, BGD36 Clean Face, BGD36 Grandville, BGD36CF, Grandville 36, Grandville BGD36, Napoleon BGD36, Napoleon BGD36 Clean Face, Napoleon BGD36 Grandville, Napoleon BGD36CF, and Napoleon Grandville 36.
4″ x 7″
|Tempered||23 – 11/16″||30-11/16″||727||Optional||Yes|
1) Required Venting – Questions about venting? We can help! 866-845-7845
For over two decades, Wolf Steel has had the perfect answer to simple and complex venting situations. Wolf Steel’s Freedom Flex Venting is a cost effective solution that is versatile and light weight, and will simplify your installation. Compared to traditional venting, using Flex Venting you can save up to 75% in time, labor, and parts costs. Flex Venting is manufactured with two layers of rolled aluminum, and these vent pipes pass each and every certification test, and exceeds industry standards.