Napoleon Ascent X70
The Napoleon Ascent X70 offers you a wide range of heat output and control. The X70 also has outstanding flame/heat adjustment that you won’t ind on most gas fireplaces. Napoleon’s PHAZERAMIC™ advanced burner technology with infrared ember bed produces stunning eye-catching yellow dancing flames. This gas fireplace has a large viewing area, realistic log set and Napoleon’s exclusive Night Light.
- Required Options
- Available Accessories
Manufacturer’s Suggested Price: $2,979*
The Ascent™X 70 gas fireplace offers you a wide range of heat output and control with a remarkable flame/heat adjustment. The PHAZERAMIC™ advanced burner technology with infrared ember bed produces stunning YELLOW DANCING FLAMES™. With a large viewing area, a realistic PHAZER™ log set that is rich in color and detail and Napoleon’s exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™, the Ascent™X 70 is a one of a kind fireplace that you will be proud to have friends and family notice..
- Up to 35,000 BTUs
- PHAZERAMIC™ advanced burner technology with infrared ember bed, produces the most radiating flames in the industry
- Realistic PHAZER® logs, rich in color and detail, provide a real infrared wood log appearance
- 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system automatically and quickly shuts off the gas supply for your peace of mind
- Comes standard with a superior heat circulating blower with variable speed and thermostatic control provides powerful heating performance
- Includes Napoleon’s unique NightLight for enhanced viewing when the fireplace isn’t burning
- Heavy duty door
- Built in adjustable flame and heat control
- Optional decorative accessories available
|Click to view the Napoleon X70 Manual|
1) Required Venting – Questions about venting? We can help!
For over two decades, Wolf Steel has had the perfect answer to simple and complex venting situations. Wolf Steel’s Freedom Flex Venting is a cost effective solution that is versatile and light weight, and will simplify your installation. Compared to traditional venting, using Flex Venting you can save up to 75% in time, labor, and parts costs. Flex Venting is manufactured with two layers of rolled aluminum, and these vent pipes pass each and every certification test, and exceeds industry standards.